Thursday, August 20, 2009

^^SatiSfy^^

yesterday spent a nice day v my bb
finally went out v him
so happy
hehe

we went 2 eat botak curry mee as lunch
long time didnt eat
get a shock
juz realised that so expensive now
1 bowl need rm4...wow
shocked==

after that we went 2 shopping
later on went 2 pasar malam
felt so good
at thr so many ppl
haha
like the feeling
hehe
but bb walked too fast la
cant follow him
even tot he was holding my hand
haiz
mayb i am too short
or his legs is too long
==

ate sushi as our dinner
sushi king
so nice
dreaming of it
finally can eat sushi v my bb
hehe
nice feeling
eat so many food that i dreaming of
satisfy...10s bb
2 ppl rm 50
a bit expensive o
hehe
but both of us veli happy n satisfied

after that went 2 watch movie
G.I.JOE
nice movie
so fantasy
watched until 11 nite
scared of being scolded by mum
fortunately no
so good^^

dunno y
keep missed my baby
hehe

2day bb juz gv me a surprise
suddenly fetched me when i finished sch
feeling so good
haha
when on d way back home
keep smiling
haha
so happy
really really happy
too accidently
haha

bb so nice
willing sacrificed his rest time n fetched me home
hehe
so touching
he treated me so good
i knew 1
10s ..my baby
10s 4 wat r u done 4 me
really appreciate it
wat i done 4 u is so less
so sorry bb
i will cherish u
u r my love
i will love u
always n forever^^

WE WILL TOGETHER ALL THE TIME
I WILL BE V U AS LONG AS U WANT ME TO
U WILL NEVER BE REPLACED..DEEP LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment